Caerkief Cottages are off the beaten track on a former farm and surrounded by acres of beautiful Cornish countryside. They offer a tranquil retreat and yet are only a few minutes' drive away from the popular surfing town of Perranporth with its endless golden sandy beach.
Hollies and Babes are converted farm buildings which ooze character with their exposed beams and thick stone walls.
Meadow's Edge and The Lookout have picture windows and balconies offering stunning rural views.
Enjoy the sunset from the balcony of Hollies Cottage with its typically Cornish upside-down layout or relax in the quaintness of Babes Cottage, the old piggery.
Just a few steps away from your accommodation is a two-acre recreation field with sitting-out areas, garden furniture, a gas barbecue, chimeneas, play equipment and wildlife meadow.
Caerkief Cottages is a perfect base from which to explore the many wonders that Cornwall has to offer:
- Close to some of the very best beaches in Europe
- Endless walks, many starting from the front door of your cottage
- Excellent nearby eateries
- Picturesque local gardens
- Great cycling opportunities, including the Camel Trail and the soon-to-open Saints Trail to Newquay
Our comprehensive information pack contains maps, walks and a list of our favourite local eateries.